Why I'm Single #11

I have an album in Facebook titled pogi (meaning handsome) which is a mini-collection of some of my celebrity crushes.


And yes, I prefer them in suits. 

The crazy idea behind this creation is because I have a collection of photos of my celebrity crushes (random photos and not all in suits) in my office PC and laptop. I used to use these photos as my desktop background, changing every now and then, depending on which face I would want to see in a week or more.

I do the same with my computer at home, but not all the time. Last year, I had to free as much space as I can in the laptop so I can store photos and movies salvaged from my dying external HD. I decided to create this album because I didn't want to delete the photos, and so I can share them to the world. lol

Until I was told by friends to rather put it in another place. Embarrassed, I hid it from my FB contacts. And here, I decided to just blog about it as I was told. :p

Popular Posts