Why I'm Single #5


Habang may buhay, may pag-asa. Kailangan lang ng persistence tulad ng kay Annabelle Rama. :D

Definitely my motto. LOL

My friends tell me all the time to stop dreaming about these pop stars/rockstars/actors/celebrities because it's never ever gonna happen. I know, I know.

I know these people don't even know I exist but it doesn't and won't stop me from daydreaming. Ha. Well, it's the only thing that makes somehow me happy.

One particular friend (everytime she texts me) never fails to tell me to get hitched already, and to find a normal person for myself --meaning, someone ordinary like myself. Just last week, two other friends commented on how I've become a superfan, to the extent that I have created an album just full of photos of my celebrity crushes. I told them it makes me happy and it felt awkward to blog about it so I placed 'em on FB. They said it could've been better if I just blogged about them instead. I had to change the privacy settings of the album pronto.

Guys, I am aware that all these time I've been living in those daydreams. I've been living in those worlds I've created for too long. It's hard to admit, but it seems impossible to get out now. Yay, whatevs. Whatever you people say, nothing can stop me from daydreaming. After all, it's my personal sleeping pill. ;)

Popular Posts