10 Grand


It's just a matter of timing. I never expected to catch this count on my page views. I feel even more victorious with this than when it reached 1002 (I missed the thousandth).

It's not surprising to get very  few views as this one's supposedly the private one among my active blogs. Also, the blog can't be established because I change URL address as often as I change hair color. Just once a month anyway. I only settled with the current url irishrd because I can't think of anything to change it into at the moment.

But anyway, today it reached 10 thousand views, (thanks you to all the spammers that views my blog to look  for pages where they could plant their links) seriously, it's no big deal but as I said, I was just happy to see the 9999 number on the screen when I checked the stats this afternoon. Haha.

I don't ever show this blog's link to any of my friends. Maybe until I settle with the final url.

Popular Posts