3rd Baguio Music Festival


Baguio Music Festival is already on its 3rd year but I only learned about it yesterday. Sayang, it didn’t get scheduled by the time I’m going up to Baguio, by first of March. I think this is just right because there are lots of artists in Baguio. Much better if they make it a music and arts festival. But I don’t know if they have a separate festival for visual arts because the city is a haven for many artists.

I’ve only been to few bars that feature live performances because back when I was in Baguio, I preferred to hang out at places near school, where drinks are cheap. Luckily, these past years everytime I go to Baguio, friends always bring me to bars where there are live performances. I tell you, Baguio has lots of talents.

I hope this event continues to be a success so I can go to one in the future. If you happen to be in Baguio this weekend, so check this out. 🙂

Popular Posts