Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine, Maybe?

That Chinese New Year and pre-valentine celebration with friends was just another semi-maboteng usapan. Semi because Kat and I are no longer the drinkers that we used to be. Still... those light beers did not stop us from that heavy discussion on relationships and having no relationship at all.

In the morning, I went to De La Salle University with my friend Kat to inquire about graduate school. I don't have concrete plans yet, but I thought I might as well go so I'll have an idea about the process in case I decide to go to grad school in the future.

At that same day, I was supposed to go out with some of our common friends, too. I asked Kat if she wants to come with us, and good thing she did because the other friend flaked on us, as usual.

In the afternoon, Ardee and I hang out at the mall, while waiting for Kat who went to fix some things in her office. I refused to watch a movie, because my friend had already seen Warm Bodies, which is the only one I wanna see among the choices. What we did was eat and went window shopping and actually shopping.

Kat joined us for dinner, and we spent some time at Savory Chicken, before deciding to go out for drinks. I was kinda hoping we wouldn't go drinking, but who am I kidding, haha!

We went to Belagio Square. It was my first time to actually go drinking in this place. I used to just pass by this area whenever I go to Malate. When I first saw this place, I instantly thought of Nevada Square in Baguio. And to my amazement, the drinks are actually cheap affordable in here! Estudyante ata kasi ang market nila.

Buong hapon ito ang naririnig namin sa Rob, dahil may mga dragon dancers na nagpupunta sa mga store. Pagdating sa Belagio Square, ganun din, pero wala akong reklamo, naniniwala akong pampatanggal ng malas yung ingay! At sana may dalang swerte sa mga dragon! Lalo na love life, haha!



Quotable Quote from Kat: Kaya wag niyo kaming sasabihang choosy, dahil ang totoo, wala naman talaga kaming pagpipilian.

Popular Posts