First Friday of February

Today has been a good day. Aside from the fact that I have a personal rule to make Friday a good day, always, it has been really good, is many ways.

Our payday is not until next week, but the heavens was too kind, for I already had money on my account by Friday morning. At first I thought it wouldn't be a nice thing because I know, I'm just gonna be impulsively spending my money on unimportant things and would spent a week (before the next payday) being poor.

And sure I did, right after work, I headed off to the mall to buy just hair dye, but on my way out, saw some things I thought I'll be needing, too. :p And I don't know but I unintentionally, I got them all in pink.


I'm starting to convince myself that pink is my lucky colour for this year. Some astrology says that dragons need to stay away from colors violet and green. My world was wrecked because those were two of my favorite colors. Lots of my stuff are colored green and purpl/violet.

I thought maybe pink will be lucky for me, since, I wore pink today and coincidentally, good things happened. I hope this is the case, I won't mind wearing the color all throughout the love month. :p

Popular Posts