Of Birthdays and Goodbyes

This is not our usual hang-out because we had several important reasons to actually see each other. First, it was Virge's birthday the other day. Second, Melvin’s leaving for Japan in a couple of weeks. And third, we just miss Louie. Seriously though, we had to clear our respective schedules upon learning Melvs’ departure date. This was most probably our last chance to see him before he leaves.


Our genius is leaving for the Land of the Rising Sun for his PhD.

Karen was requesting we’d just eat at Trinoma because there’s a chance Louie wouldn’t be at Pizza Hut. I’m not sure if it’s good or bad news, but he is still in Pizza Hut.



Pa-healthy
Since becoming friends in 2005, Virge's birthday has become an early reminder of my birthday, which is in few days.

After lunch, Mara and Melvs went to get facial, while the rest of us hang out at the bowling center. Afterwards, we went strolling around the mall.


We are a bunch of fangirls. No shame.



And Mara gave me this!

A frogg item
with a bunch of smaller froggy items inside! How precious!
This is because I used to collect frog items. I still buy when I see something I like, but since my collection is at home, and I only have few items with me here in Manila, my appetite in collecting froggies has been curbed.

We left the mall and decided to go to Tomato Kick in Maginhawa (minus Melvin who still has an exam the next day). There was a heavy downpour while we’re on the way. Too bad TK is closed when we got there. Instead of just calling it a day, we asked to be brought to Homer’s, along the ABS-CBN compound. Drinkers.

Popular Posts