My Top 5 Filipino Hothletes Picks

Early in my teenager years, I liked athletic guys (stereotypical manly). I used to have lots of PBA crushes and I used to want to be a (professional) basketball player's wife, at least until high school.

Everything changed when I went to college for that's when my ideal man took a 360 degrees turn. I don't know what happened but I began to be attracted to gay men. (But that's another story).

I want to relive that time I was so into manly sportsmen. Just to be clear, I still like and will always be attracted to athletes. Hotness factor, okay. I don't care if you're dumb like Ryan Lochte (hey, if I ever bumped into this guy I'd probably jump into his bones), as long as your hot.

To further prove that these days I don't only get my heart broken by all these gorgeous gay men I foolishly fall for, here are 5 Pinoy male athletes/former athletes that are way out of my league but still frequent my daydreams:

5. Enchong Dee


I just said manly man, right? I know all about the rumors. I just don't care. He's cute and has a great swimmer's body. Kikiligin pa rin ako pag kinindatan ako nito 'no. Enchong was part of the Philippine national swimming team and participated in the SEA Games and Asian Games. But later, he would choose a career in the show business.

4. Matteo Guidicelli


How adorable he was during his racing days. Look at him now, burnin' hot. Matteo started in the racing sports very young and has won numerous awards including being a three-time Karter of the Year. For some reason, he also chose to be in the show business. But I think he's into triathlon these days.

3. Luke Landrigan


The surfer dude from La Union. Even I would admit na di siya masyadong pogi, but look at that body. ;) Luke manages his own surf school in San Juan and has represented Philippines in numerous surfing competitions. He is probably one of the main reasons why people are going to San Juan these days.

2. Chris Tiu


Seriously, who wouldn't? Chris is everywhere, doing some basketball, modeling, hosting, running a business, public service (he's a barangay official). He currently plays for the Rain or Shine Elasto painters in the PBA. He formerly played for the Smart Gilas Team. Chris is the kind of guy you take home to Mama. Gwapo na, matalino pa, magaling pa sa sports niya, nagma-manage ng business, politician, model, host, lahat na. (He deserves to be on the #1 spot actually but...)

1. Marlon Stockinger


The current apple of my eyes. Marlon is the first Filipino to win a formula race in Europe. He is currently one of the junior team drivers of the Lotus F1. Earlier this month, Marlon and the F1 Team showed off their famous Formula One car in a speed show at MOA.

---
Okay, I'll throw in James Younghusband at #6 and Migz Villafuerte at #7 (because he's the youngest governor and he's quite good at his sports, wakeboarding and "his abs are so majestic, they can stun haters and drown them in the water"). I swear great abs is my weakness.

Popular Posts