If I Were a Governor

I was looking through Migz Villafuerte's photos over at Twitter, my friend seated beside me peeked and here's some bits of the convo that happened:

On MV in a boat with some women and men/probably his friends:

"Pag ako naging governor ang una kong order ay maglagay ng mga lalake..."
"...sa yate?"
"Oo, yan ang una kong iuutos sa bodyguards."
"Ako din! Ipapakidnap ko lahat ng bet ko!"

 On MV with a large group of people/friends in Caramoan(?):
"Gusto ko rin magkaron ng friend na governor!"
"Yan din iniisip ko ngayong nakita ko to!"
"Pero dapat sa magandang lugar, para okay magbakasyon."
"Preferably Palawan."

"I-friend mo na si Jolo, vice-gov pa lang siya, sakto pag friends na kayo magiging governor na yun!"
"Baka magalit sakin si Jodi."


I just gave you reasons to no vote for me if I'll ever run for public office. When I was a little younger (and more ambitious), I wanted to be a politician. But just a Mayor, and no more. I just wanted to serve my town that's all.

Popular Posts