Kawayan pa rin


I want to believe in reincarnation. And in my next life, I will be Bamboo's wife.

(Uhm, sana mas maganda na ako nun.)

So my unrequited love for this man has been going on for years now. I can't remember how old I was when I first saw him on TV and decided that I like this guy. I used to like Rivermaya a lot. Uso pa ang tape. I loved the songs. I loved Bamboo's voice (and probably Rico Blanco, too, subliminally because I loved his songwriting).

But having a crush on Bamboo during in the early days was not as easy as it is for me today. My cousin used to tell me, look at that, he's a drug addict. Naturally, I refused to be judged so I just kept to myself how I felt so happy everytime I see a Rivermaya music video and limited my comments to, "ang galing naman niya" "nakakatuwa naman siya kumanta." I, myselft, felt weird too, because Bamboo used to look really weird. (Oh, maybe that was the appeal.)

A while ago, I almost couldn't take watching The Voice because of extreme kilig.

Popular Posts