Effortlessly Hot Actors (American Edition)

Here is a list of actors I find hot even without taking their shirts off.


5. Chace Crawford


For having a really pretty face, Chace needs to be in this list.

4. Ian Somerhalder


I wouldn't last for 2 seconds on a staring contest with this man.

3. Chris Evans


Makindatan lang ako ni Chris Evans, quota na ako sa buhay. He's gorgeous and he's funny (I assume, because he's been in several comedy films).

2. Zac Efron


Zac is a love that developed through time. I used to hate High School Musical. It's only a couple of years ago that I decided to watch it, just because Zac suddenly turned ultra-hot.

1. Jared Leto


More than being a musician, I love Jared Leto as an actor. I fell in love with Jordan Catalano (despite the fact that he can't read that well). I love Jared the druggiethe chubbythe aristocratthe criminalthe angel face. I love him as a blonde, with pomegranate mohawk, in ombre, in dreadlocks, in pink wig, with straight or curly hair, even in his Jesus Christ look nowadays. That and more.

Popular Posts