Songs that Remind Me of Baguio

There are songs that when I hear, automatically brings me memories of my years in Baguio. Here are some of them as well as short stores behind each song.


Below are from K-Lite Acoustic Idol Series. K-Lite is is only the coolest FM station in the city during those years, haha. Acoustic Idols is a contest for bands. Season 3 in particular rounded up really good artists and musicians.


This song was a hit in Baguio. I don't even understand the lyrics, probably the majority of Baguio didn't, but they won the K-Lite Acoustic Idol. I used to be able to listen to this only from the radio. There's something in the melody that makes me so sentimental.

The lyrics are in Ibaloi.


Still from K-Lite Acoustic Idol series. This one's a sad song I usually listen to when I feel like writing something... creative. :p When I try to.







Mainstream songs

Sexy Love - Ne-Yo

That one time we're at Cactus Bar and the sessionista sang this so good I always think of that night everytime I hear this song.

Hale

Callalily


Popular Posts