Teenage Crushes: Actors Edition

I first chose the word 'childhood' in place of 'teenage', because really, I felt that I was still a child when I started fncying these actors. But then I wanted this list to be general and would span longer time so I settled for teenage.

Growing up, I wasn't exposed that much to foreign films so expect a pretty generic list here, with mainstream faces. We didn't have a VCD/DVD player back then so I became bestfriends with HBO and Star Movies. Sometimes, I'd catch interesting films, and sometimes, I'd see faces that would get stuck in me for days. Then I would start fantasizing, daydreaming, making up stories in my head.

Here's six Hollywood actors that first provided me the necessary kilig I needed as a teenager:

Devon Sawa - For lack of better adjectives, I'd use a noun to make you kids better understand this: Devon Sawa is the Justin Bieber of my generation. He's probably my first crush from Hollywood.


Paul Walker - My usual type, tall and lanky. And he played a race car driver. Never mind the mediocre acting.


Ben Affleck - Ben has this 'nice guy look' that's why. Mukhang mabait.


Ethan Hawke - Speaking where I am now, Ethan is everything I wanted. As a young girl, I was attracted to him because he's handsome (Hawke) and looked smart. (Well he really is smart, just take a look at his resume.) He's 42 now, and looks his age, even older, but yeah, I'd still get off the train with him if he goes Before Sunrise on me. ;)


Leonardo DiCaprio - The one that stole the hearts of most girls my generation. Leo got this really pretty face. And he donned the gwapo hair, just like the young Devon's. I once read an article about Leo's poor hygiene, but heck I won't probably mind about that if he asks me out on a date. :p


Josh Hartnett - (You can just imagine how much I loved Pearl Harbor.) Josh Hartnett is in the center of my fanstasies as teenage girl. He was so charming and had this bad boy vibe (the typical characteristic that attracts a teenage girl, or at lest me). And those dimples. 

Popular Posts