The Pills Won't Help You Now

I woke up at 3:03 because I'm starting to feel pain on my lower chest. Yep, it's that time of the month again. Before getting out of bed to drink med, I wasn't really fully asleep because for 30 minutes or so, I could already feel the mild pain.

I went to bed at 11pm but fell asleep maybe at 12:30 am. That's how it works for me. Everytime. But before lying down, I took out the last piece of pain reliever I had and placed it on the table beside the water.

Most of the time, the pain reliever works and I won't even feel pain. The thing is, it needs timing. I should've taken the med earlier. But you see, I was sleeping. I couldn't drink it before going to sleep because it would be too soon. The effect would already wear off by the time menstrual cramps attack. When it's daytime and I get my period, I can almost always tell when is the right time to take a pain reliever. This time, I was late. So from 3:03 to 4:30 I had no choice but to deal with pain.

Popular Posts