Mad Hatter's Party

This year's theme for our Halloween Party in Mad Hatter. It should be exciting - I love costume parties! Well, maybe it was for the others, but me, I was just too preoccupied with things I've no time to think or create something I should wear.

So I went as a Human of New York. LOL What is tamad. It's easy. I just put on a jacket and a biret and boom! It's just ironic how that day, the AC wasn't turned on to freezing point like how it was some days. Also, it was perfect because I went to Batad after work so I really needed those things. It was a very normal look I didn't bother asking for a solo photo. But take a look at my creative colleagues:




I joined in the games, and got some loot bags filled with candies I took with me to Batad.



*Photos from Jane Galvez

Popular Posts