Delish Garden Lounge Christmas Party

Well, we had a summer outing few months back, naturally, we must have a Christmas party. Recognized org na kasi ang Delish, char.

This party is one for the books. Why not, this is one of the few times (these days) that I did not sleep until the party's over. As a matter of fact, the party was over when I finally decided to get inside the house and take a nap. I was so drunk I puke on our way back to the metro. Yan kasi, sugapa sa alak.

When I was already sober, I was thinking ang kulit ko lang pala for dragging the others to stay awake till dawn/early morning because I can't sleep. Haha! Di ako makatulog, wag muna tayong matulog! Magchikahan tayo! I can't even remember half of all the conversations that happened at the party. I was just hoping I didn't say anything stupid to the people at the party and to Mara whom I was exchanging text messages with, because they were having their own party in Baguio at the same time.

Our graceful host, Des, who owns half of Tanza, lent their garden lounge for us to hold the party. The place was just perfect for a chill party. The Japanese lamps/lights added more desired effect. There was another group at the other end of the garden, also having their party. I think Des' place is really made for parties. Even when you're making too much noise from the outside, once you get inside the house and close the door, it's as quiet as a stillwater.




We were aiming for Fiesta sa Barrio theme, thus the colourful banderitas and decorations -- c/o the design committee. The dancing part of the fiesta just didn't happen. Sabi ko, kulang sa kalalakihan kasi!

Our food are all home-cooked. Thanks food comm! Ako lang ata walang committee. Attendee lang talaga ako. Oh wait, I did accompany Abel and Buboy in purchasing the drinks. ;)





One of the highlights of the party is the White Elephant exchange gift. We were asked to bring in things that are already unwanted/no longer used and then we'll exchange these for other people's stuff which might still be useful for us. It's an excellent idea, really. So excellent that we all turn wild once the exchange happened. As it turned out, it was a game of luck. Because we brought many things, everybody always wants to get the best. We were like vultures waiting for our prey at the gifts table, lol.

Pinoy Henyo
The coolest people in the industry~

Popular Posts