MRT 12.20.13

Now that I'm taking the MRT Line 2 to get to work, I will have to have a MRT Chronicles section in this blog. Though for the last two weeks, there are fewer interesting things happening in the train (siguro kasi behaved naman ang mga sumasakay sa Guadalupe, Boni, Shaw and Ortigas).

So, kanina dahil medyo napaaga ng konti ang uwi ko, sakto sa rush hour, medyo mahaba ang pila sa Ortigas. Nung dumating ang tren, nakasakay almost everyone sa harap ko, tapos sumakay yung isa pang girl sa kabilang pila, then I decided sa next train na lang ako since mukhang di na ako kasya. Then, the last girl in said, "Halika na!" to me. So at the last 1.5 seconds I jumped in. Guess what happened? My thick, frizzy, fluffy hair got caught in the door. I have to stay put for the rest of the ride because the door behind me only opens in Guadalupe where I should alight. Di naman masyadong hassle since di naman siksikan (tulad ng sa Ayala) and all I have to do is keep my back straight and chin up. 

Popular Posts