So this is how I appreciate good looks

This is probably the most important life lesson I ever learned from my friend, John.

One time, nakatambay kaming dalawa sa dulo ng IB building (UP Baguio), just across the stairs beside the CS faculty room. Then at the other end of the hall, I saw him walking - my crush who teaches for the Fine Arts department. Because I really can't help it, I was just staring at him while he walked towards us, or wherever he was going, with bits of verbal expression of admiration, "Ang cute niya!" told to my friend. When he's very near, he looked down. Probably embarrassed by all the eye fucking from my side, because how long really is the IBs hallway. lol

Then pagkalagpas niya samin, my friend nudged: "You know, a polite look takes only two seconds." I didn't really know such a rule exists, but I answered, "I don't care. Tititigan ko kung gusto ko."

Yep, that's me. Making people uncomfortable by appreciating their good looks. :D


Popular Posts