The One with Kuki's Dad

One time I hid under the bed in one of the rooms in Kuki's house in Baguio because his Dad suddenly arrived, and they've a rule that no girl may sleep in that house.

I was squatting at their house because I was still deciding whether to stay or move to Manila or go home to Cagayan. The visit was not unannounced. I was informed by Kuki the day before, and because I'm an asshole, I even threw a party the night before.

The morning after, I awoke and everyone's gone. Then I was told that Kuki's Dad might not be going to visit their house anyhow. So I stayed there. Then suddenly, the Dad arrived.

I panicked and instead of getting out of the house, I locked myself in one of the rooms downstairs. And just stayed there. I was so scared, I hid under the bed for fear that they might be able to open the door. He was so angry he could take down the door. But I just stayed there.

This is pretty much one of the most embarrassing moments that ever happened to me. If I acted wiser, my friend and I wouldn't have gotten into trouble.

Popular Posts