Man v. Food: Zark's Burgers' Stone Cold Stunner

Zark's Burgers Stone Cold Stunner
This is Zark's Burgers Stone Cold Stunner which is made of 'double bacon cheeseburger in a bed of lettuce, tomato, mushroom, and caramelized onion.'

After hours of trying to look for an apartment in Guadalupe, my friend Karen and I decided to go on a food trip in Taft Avenue. I preferred to go for the restaurant that serves bagnet, but they were closed, so we ended up at Zark's, which was just fine since it was my first time to eat in this infamous burger joint.

I don't also know what came on me when I decided to get a half-pound burger. Takaw-tingin kasi. I could see other people's orders but I was still pretty much shocked when mine was served. I started eating it normally. I mean holding the burger and take a bite from it, but it's just so big, it's impossible to get a bite of everything at once. :p I ended up doing it the "sosyal" way, using knife and fork.

You might have guessed who won in here: yeah, it's the food. Maybe I would've finished my serving if I didn't have a snack earlier or if we stayed longer.

How does the burger fair? Well, sakto lang. I really don't enjoy big burgers that much. My gets sore with the thick patties, I feel that thick patties usually aren't well-cooked.

Popular Posts