Su Casa, Mi Casa

Mi casa for the past two days--Casa San Pablo in San Pablo, Laguna. The place is a mixture of rustic, artsy, and quirky, with a lot of greenery--stuff I don't see on a regular basis in the metro.


Our room
The woods gives off Baguio feels. Oh, how I miss that place.





In the morning, my workmates and I went biking while waiting for the breakfast to be served. I haven't biked for almost 10 years now, and I was worried I already forgot how to ride a bike. But as they say, you never really forget old skills. My biking skills are rusty, but I was still able to ride. :)




While we were there, the place is being groomed for a wedding. To whoever's getting married in here, just so you know, I've defiled the gazebo where the ceremony's most probably going to be held. Because nobody gets a pinterest-perfect wedding. I kid.




The whole place, but most especially the dining hall, reflects how big an art enthusiast the owner of the place is.



Casa San Pablo serves home-cooked Filipino food in colorful wares. The dining hall is a mixture of rusty, quirky, and artsy. Para ka lang nagbakasyon sa bahay ng lola/childhood house mo.

Chubby-cheeked sun
Casa San Pablo is also big on using recycled materials for decorations. They even have a garden dedicated for junk that have been turned into decorations.





Popular Posts