The Triplets


Met with my best buds from college today. We rarely see each other and these days, we only get together when one of them is heartbroken. Real friends indeed. 😆 I told them if I was the one asking to for a meet up, it's just becuase I miss them. 😀

Back in the university, people used to call us triplets. The three of us were almost inseparable in school, having taken the same course (major and minor). Even outside school, the three of were always seen hanging out together. But of course, we're not always candies and lollipops all the time. There were times when these two would get into a tampuhan because Tinn is just too frank, bordering on insensitive and careless, while Visha, despite being probably the smartest among us, becomes stupid sometime, specially when it comes to her love life. Whenever this happens, I try my best to be very objective and must remain to be the rational one to keep the group intact. I hope we're all past these petty issues now. 😂 Like many close friends, we were also almost broke up by thesis work. Good thing we made through still intact.

Popular Posts