Where Cool Kids Go to Work

Boneless Crispy Pata by Tipsy Pig
Cool~ kids dine at Tipsy Pig. Char.

We had to do our team planning Friday and since there was no place for us to work anywhere at the office, we had to go out--our team and another team.

I was kidding about bringing my team at Tubbsy's, a watering hole several steps away from where I work, and the other team's lead was so close to biting the bait, but the truth is I was in no way serious because I am pretty sure I'll just go drinking if we're to stay in there.

So what we did was go to Capitol Commons to find a place to do our business. We found a place at Tipsy Pig, and started working in there but we had to leave by 7 because it was payday Friday and the restaurant was already full. The food are pricey, but they're really good.

We resumed working at CBTL and left before midnight. TGIF.

Popular Posts