Bourn Food Station


A friend of mine opened a resto-bar along Taft Avenue, Manila called Bourn Food Station. Located at Sherwood Place, which is home to a lot of other watering holes, Bourn is the place where you go of you just want to chill or to avoid all the noise from the other bars in the area.

The restaurant offers a wide array of food choices, from Filipino to Korean, Italian and even Indian. But house specialties are Filipino food.

Here are some of the food we tried when my friends and I dined in there yesterday:

Fish Tofu in Blackbean Sauce
Five Spice Pork
Ttokbokki
I highly recommend their: Crispy Pasta and Sisig (no photos).

Bourn Food Station is a place where you can get good food for reasonable prices. And I'm not just saying this because it's my friend's (though that's the main reason I'm blogging about it :p). They really do give huge servings--good for 2 to 3 persons. It's a place that you and your barkada should check out!

Yep, they have this outside.
Alin ang naiba?
Though I don't have photos to show, the restaurant's interior is cool, too! Check out their Facebook page here and follow them on Instagram @bournfoodstation.

Popular Posts