Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Mad Mark's

Mad Mark's Signature Steak
Finally. Finally, natuloy din! Pat has been planning this dinner/food trip in Kapitolyo for quite some time now, but things always get in the way. But heto na, pinagbigyan na namin.

The kids wanted to go to Dyce N Dyne, pero walang pumapayag na cab/car sa grab so sa Mad Mark's din kami bumagsak. But it's good. We enjoyed the food!

This is what I had--well, what we all had. We all ordered the same food--the signature steak, and all medium rare, bootstrap steak and cream mushroom sauces, and potato salads on the side. I guess nobody wants to take risk.

Medium rare, bootstrap sauce
Their sauces are good, but their steak is kind of small. We had their Bacon and Potato Salad and Smashed Potato (because my officemate is curious about the "smashed" potato). And we also ordered their Herbs and Frites which most of my companions didn't really like because of the tangy taste. As for me, I actually like it. I find regular fries boring, so this one actually provided fun to my taste buds.

Herbs and Frites
But what you really have to try when at Mad Mark's is their ice cream. They're soooo good!

Popular Posts