Ang White Lady sa Balete Drive

So far this has been the most fun office Halloween Party I've been to. Primarily because my colleagues and I went trick or treating, for leftover candies. It was so fun when we are diving the loots to ourselves. Never did this when I was a kid kasi di naman uso ang ganito sa probinsya namin.

Pabebe white lady waiting for trick or treaters
I went as a white lady, which is just right because our office's design has the balete tree in it, so I found my perfect place trying to scare the kids who are trick or treating. That was the dress I wore at my graduation, and this was only the second time I've worn it. I gained weight and the dress almost did not fit me. But I'm still keeping it, not gonna give it away soon, because I still find it cute. To add to my character, I just put in excessive amount of powder on my face. Walang gastos!

We also won first place in the office design competition! Take a look.

The balete tree at the middle of the office, made of boxes and garbage bags and recycled strings
Balete tree hugging



Tikbalang
Manananggal, the upper part
The criteria included use of recycled materials only, so the kids (younger staff) spent time making stuff that looked recycled. Chos. Most of the materials were really recycled (old newspapers, boxes). They just had to buy paint for "blood."



Popular Posts