New Food Hub Discoveries in Baguio

I was looking for Jack's Restaurant, the one located near the University of Baguio, but apparently the building was under construction. I settled for Ili-Likha instead. I was surprise to know that there are new restaurants inside the place.



I had Pork Tapa and brewed coffee--you can never have too much brewed coffee in Baguio.

I met up with Mara but we later separated ways. We tried to look for someplace I would stay to study, but all quiet places are full. I decided to drop by the Baguio Cathedral and will later look for a cafe to study for a while. On my way to the church, I noticed that there is now an Ebai's branch opposite the post office. Perfect!

Carrot cake!
Then I remembered to contact my former officemate who moved to Baguio, and asked if I she can see me that night instead of the next day. She brought me to this really cool place called Cafe Yagam (wala akong pictures sorry). From the cafe, she accompanied me to the night market, where I was supposed to meet up with Mara, pero tinamad na siya.

Popular Posts