Rein & Shyne Everyday

Two of my friends, Rein and Shyne, tied the knot last December 20, at the Shercon Ecology Park and Resort in Mataas Na Kahoy, Lipa City, Batangas.

Theirs was an outdoor wedding backdropped with the scenic Taal lake. The weather had been tricky--it rained and it stopped--which was perfectly apt with their theme. On the last minute, the bride decided to push though with their Plan A--to hold the ceremony at the gazebo. And good thing she did because the weather was perfectly fine during the entire ceremony.

Here are some snapshots from the lovely wedding.


While everyone else was busy dolling up, I killed time enjoying the greens, and singing along to Myx. I couldn't make myself up so I had plenty of time.



Mga Kababaihan ng Mataas na Kahoy. Along with these lovely ladies from my former employment, I was part of the entourage.



The other side of Taal. The serene lake is the backdrop of Shyne and Rein's wedding.



And they sealed the deal.



The reception set-up was very pinterest-worthy. Ang ganda. And also the food is alright. Must mention that the newlyweds hosted the dinner, the next day's breakfast and lunch, siguro may meryenda pa kung nag-stay pa kami.


All the best wishes to the cool couple. :)

Popular Posts