Stop-Over in Baguio

So what do you do when in Baguio for a 24-hour stop over? Do the usual stuff--go out for food, coffee, drinks and music. Oh, but first, get little Bowie (Mara's husky) to the vet for a vaccine.

I was in Baguio because I took a detour going home to Cagayan to vote. I heard traffic along Sta. Fem Nueva Vizcaya is terrible and I got an advice from friends that I can actually take an alternative route via Baguio and Vizcaya. So from Manila, I traveled with Mara to Baguio, also on her way home to Besao.

Korean mode


This is Bowie.


Wish I can get myself a cat already so I'll stop wanting for a real baby.


Furry babies

From the vet, we went to Arca's Yard. Finally. I've been reading about this place all over the internet and unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to see it since last year. Mara was thinking of a place to see the sunset, and of course, I had to push my agenda. Now I understand what the rave is about. Ang ganda ng Arca's Yard! Make sure to include it in your list when you are in Baguio.






Spicy Tuna Pasta

Couldn't say much about the food though. This one I had was salty for my taste. But masaya din mag-coffee-coffee lang. Maganda ang view sa labas.







Arca's Yard is located at Tiptop, Ambuklao Road. Malayo sa kabihasnan and bihira lang ang taxi. We had to walk maybe a kilometer before getting a ride back to town.

Later that night, Mara and I paid a visit to the jailbait capital of Baguio--Hardin. Had a few round of drinks with Karen, before transferring to The Other Office, another cool hangout.

Popular Posts