BK Forever

My good friend Karen got hitched last April 30 at the famed Our Lady of Remedios Parish (Malate Church) after a year of engagement with her fiancé, Bernard.

Karen is a friend from high school and the fourth to get married in our barkada. Her wedding became a reunion with old friends--among the people dearest to me. Except from Kat and Lian, I rarely see this bunch--usually only when I go home to Cagayan.

It was wonderful, knowing that this is semi-DIY. Friends helped with the preparations before the big day and the reception set-up. Karen asked me to do errands/tasks, and I said yes, but had always been busy with work and school. I ended up just doing one of the readings for the mass. They kept the ceremony traditional, meaning wala yung vows dahil sabi ni Kat, pauso lang yun ng mga artista.


With Auntie Loida, ninang ng lahat


From the church, we head on to the reception at Light of Love Events Place at Sta. Mesa, Manila, which is also perfect for photoshoots.





Team Blue. Wrong wedding!


Prom '16. Ang payat ko dito beh



Lovely bride. Artistahin levels. And artistahin na rin ang apelyido! Wishing all the best for the Manzano couple! :)

(Didn't have a camera so grabbed all these photos from Kat, Tine, Yvonne and Joie).

Popular Posts