What to do in Baguio?


Finally, BenCab Museum. Ito yung laging gusto kong puntahan pero di ko napupuntahan pag nasa Baguio. Sobrang mainstream na halos lahat ng nagpupunta sa Baguio kasama ito sa itinerary. I went there alone, and I took the jeepney, di umandar ang katamaran. Also, because I had all the time and wala naman akong ibang gagawin.



Besh, buti naman dumating ka na. Order na tayo ng food.


Guardians of the Rice Granary







Adonis

And this is the view from the otherside of the museum:


Ang ganda talaga! I would've wanted to check out eco-trail, but maybe next time, pag di na ako solo. :p

It was raining by the time I took the jeepney back to town. From BenCab, I went back to Breha, before going out to see the White House or the "bahay ng mumu" as the cab driver said. Unfortunately, it was closed.


This was the setting of the horror flick "White House few years back. It is now a museum. I have yet to discover what's inside. I was so game because I'm alone. But, ayaw ng tadhana. Will try to check this out next time I am in the city. 

The next one on my list is Baguio Craft Brewery. I thought it was too early for a beer so I went for a walk at Session Road. But my friend said the brewery opens early, so I hailed a cab to Marcos Highway. Nakalimutan ko kung saan siya. Basta sakay lang ako ng taxi and nagtatanong na lang sa friends while on the way. Lumagpas pa ako nang bongga bongga. And when I found the place, hindi pa sila open. I had to wait for 15 minutes.


Had two mugs of beer (Kabunyan tastes good!) while enjoying this view: 


Baguio Craft Brewery is very popular. As a matter of fact, when they opened, there were already a bunch of us waiting outside. And once they let us in, the others went around and took photos of what's inside. Meanwhile, there's me, who quietly took a seat near the bar and sipped her beer while waiting for things to happen. Chos. I had to drink my second mug fast because I found myself another appointment that night. But the place is cool! I will have to come back next time and stay for a while. Again, sana di na ako alone. Haha!

Popular Posts