Daniel


Hi Karen.

I sold the guitar. I found someone who I hope will make the most of it. I haven't touched him, nor took it out of his bag since you last played him, except when I had to wash the bag because I finally decided to find him a new friend. Because this has become my habit--let go of things I think are of no longer of use for me, or are distracting me from other important things I need to do, or those that remind me of my failures. This one falls under the latter. I never learned how to play it. Well, I did learn a bit, thanks to my my excitement when I first got it, but the desire to learn wasn't sustained. I lost interest. Put it aside. For a couple of years it was just in a corner of my room, getting dustier by the months.

You were the only one that really gave it sense, made use of its, defined its existence (char).

Pare, kelan ang jam?

Popular Posts