Home for the Elections


After a grueling almost 24 hours of land trip, I am home. Yes, traveled all the way from Manila to Baguio to Nueva Vizcaya and finally, to my hometown.

Decided to take a detour to Baguio since travel from Manila to Cagayan takes almost 24 hours anyway. This is due to several road repairs along Vizcaya that are causing massive traffic. I stayed in Baguio overnight. Actually, I was supposed to just stop there til the afternoon, but we stayed up all night drinking the night before, thus we took a day trip and I was already consumed upon arriving in Baguio.

I actually waited to see how they will put the bike inside the van that's full of passengers and their baggages
From Baguio, I took the trip to Vizcaya via Ambuklao Road. I will stop by Dona's birthday celebration before heading home. Nobody told me that Ambuklao Road was a highway to hell, and that demons seem to be chasing the vans.


Thank heavens, I arrived in Vizcaya safe. I went to Dona's party, nakikain. Tinamad na akong makiligo (the party was in a swimming resort). I was supposed to leave in the evening so I'll arrive in Cagayan in the morning, but even before sundown, I was already sleepy, so I decided to take a much earlier trip. Bahala na kung disoras ako makauwi.

Nakarating naman ako nang matiwasay, around 2am I think. Parents didn't go to sleep until I arrived.

Thus, I spent half of the day sleeping. My father only woke me up to eat, and told me we could just go to the polling precinct by midday when there are no longer queues. 







May mga anak na siya.

Popular Posts