Don't Panic!

I've been passing by these stalls of local organic products at SM Megamall for several times, but I never really bothered to check out they are selling. Last Saturday, I decided to check out the stalls. It's actually a Kultura exhibit. I discovered many wonderful products. Sana lang marami akong pera pambili. Ended up purchasing these:


I think that Flora Verde one is quite nice (P180). One of the salesladies actually tried it on me, and gave me a face massage. She even gave me tips on how to properly massage my face. One time, I tried organic soaps but was not satisfied, but I'm giving this seaweed soap (P80) a chance. IT's supposed to reduce cellulite and helps detoxify the body, but we all know this one bar is not going to achieve that. Anyway, I just wanted a soap. Turmeric tea (P149)--for the (mapagpanggap na) health buff me. I would've wanted to try the one the organic version of white flower, too, but I found it pricely at P265. Pag di na ko kuripot.

Popular Posts