I May Be in Kim Bok Joo's World

Suddenly, I found myself living in Kim Book Joo's world.

I've been meaning to buy soju at the Korean store near my workplace, but I have always been overcome by laziness. However, it was Friday today, and I told my workmate that we should go drinking, that is find a Korean restaurant that also serves alcohol. We dropped by this Korean store at the end of the street, and of course, it was only now that I noticed it's name--

It's also the name of the university where Kim Bok Joo and Joon Hyung go to!

Went inside to look for soju. And I saw this on one of their fridges:

Kim Bok Joo's favorite snack!
I may be living in Kim Bok Joo's world. Gotta be alert! One of these days I might ~bump into Joon Hyung while he's his bike. Haha. I am really deep into Kdrama. These are probably been here for a while now but I'm only noticing them now.

Hannah and I ended up dining at the Korean restaurant across the street.


Ddeokbokki! Favorite!
That's Joong Ki right there.
Salang is a new~ Korean restaurant in Ortigas. The food were pretty expensive for its taste. I have eaten better/more delicious Korean food. Would only suggest this if you're really craving for Korean food, and there are no other Korean restaurant nearby.

Popular Posts