Postcard from Chiang Mai


Sent myself this postcard when I was in Chiang Mai late last year. Yes, it said 'from Irish to Irish' at th back, plus reassurance that I will pass the subject which the final requirement I was then working on.

Aside from the fact that I enjoy receiving postcards and nobody sends me some regularly (haha), I wanted to see if this one reaches me because in the past, some postcards and letters from friends failed to reach me. It took more than three months (Dona thinks the one she asked to send the postcards must've forgotten about them, thus the long delay). But I'm happy this one arrived.


Also, I did pass that subject. So this is also for my late Professor Canete. I spent my last day in Chaing Mai working on the final exam, but with everything I learned from your class, it's all worth it.

Popular Posts