When the clock strikes 5

In my former employment, there was this period when the bosses tend to call for a meeting whenever it was close to clocking out, either 5 or 6 in the afternoon. One of my colleagues signs out at 5pm, so whenever it was nearing 5 and we could feel that there is going to be a meeting, I'd tell to "Go run, run, run!" Because if we couldn't avoid it (because we clock out at 6pm), at least one of us will. And that was all that mattered.

This prompted me to create a playlist on iTunes. I collated all the songs in my music archives that are about running. The playlist has since been deleted, because I discovered Spotify, where I created another playlist. But this time it was more expansive. The first part of the playlist is pretty much the same with the one created on iTunes, but along the way, I added related songs I discovered. This is actually the very first playlist I created on Spotify.

Popular Posts