Back to Black Hair


Do I miss my non-black hair? Yes, I do. It's only been a month since I dyed my hair back to a dark hue, accidentally. When it happened I was just too preoccupied with the exam I just took and the possible result I couldn't care less about my hair. When I saw my hair back to seemingly black with a hint of red and looking healthy, I just easily accepted it. As opposed to my reaction when one time I accidentally dyed my hair dark so the very next day I went to the mall first thing in the morning to purchase a hair dye kit. Didn't even last for 24 hours. And this happened few times before. Friends keep telling me to stop dyeing/bleaching because every now and then I'd complain about how dry my hair had become. But I enjoyed wearing a bright hair color. Somehow, it changes how I look at myself. Recently, I cut my hair shorter, too. I'm probably really fine now wearing my natural hair. We'll see.

Popular Posts