Revelations by Karen Francisco

After many years, I finally got hold of the book 2 of the Naermyth series. I did not re-read the first book before opening the sequel because my copy is in the province, and to be completely honest, I've already forgotten much of the premises as well as who's who in book 1, so I got lost several times in Revelations whenever there are references from the first installment.

Revelations is thick, but it is a easy-read. Although I now find this novel somewhat cheesy (it's the diwata pet names really haha and the love story angles perhaps). I've probably just grown older.

The sequel Revelations is open-ended yet again. I'd still want to know what happens next to the protagonist. Athena was paired with different male characters (I was rooting for Team Nasino!) because I thought that's really happening because the main love interest wasn't in probably half of the new book.


Popular Posts