Reagan + Hazel's Wedding Part 1


Reagan walks into the room
Us:
Reagan: Nagbago na ako!
Me: HAHAHAHA Wala naman akong sinasabi! 😂😂

Reagan knows that we knew him that well he tries to explain even before we start asking questions. 😂

I was having fun telling every brod/sis I met in the wedding about his line when I arrived at the venue because it's a real good laugh for us who knew him.

Reagan, one of my batchmates in APO Gamma Pi, got married last night. I had to travel all the way home extra early to witness his wedding. But it's all worth it. Haven't seen my batchmates in over 10 years.



While having this photo taken, I said, I can't believe Reagan is the most good looking one in this photo. But moment niya 'to eh. Sige na lang. 😂

Much of my life in Baguio was spent with these people, us being batchmates in APO. These were my constant kainuman.

Being pilyo and sometimes gago, Reagan was a constant headache for us. But to be fair, he is a loyal batchmate/friend. He was always ready to give a hand when I needed it, even in the most senseless of things. Who else can describe a person as their partner in crime and meant literally? 😂 Our very own Robin Padilla, he walked around the campus acting all tough and talking tough, but really, he is soft inside. He is a staunch advocate of non-violence among fraternities/sororities.

When he met Hazel, he turned into this mushy and cheesy person on social media always posting their photos. During their wedding he said finally, hindi na lang sila sa Facebook.


I also got to meet new members. Reagan remains very active in APO. There are a lot of APO members that attended his wedding. Haven't been active in the organization's activities in the recent years, but I am active in liking posts shared in our group, hahaha.


While waiting for their cue to do their dance number a la Bollywood, he went to our table to say that we can start drinking already, and pointing at me, shouts, "Tanggera ito!" I dis not expect I'd be using his line: "Hoy, nagbago na rin ako!" It would've been nice to stay longer but I told my parents I'd go home that night. A lot really has changed. But never the brotherhood/sisterhood.

The title says part one because the couple had another reception in Reagan's hometown in Isabela. It's a tradition called "pabalis" wherein another feast is prepared in one of the couple's hometown.

All the best, Reagan and Hazel!

Popular Posts