Coffee Dreamin'


This caffeine withdrawal. In my attempt to quit drinking coffee (for a while. I know it's not going to be permanent, I've already tried many times before 😂), coffee haunts me even in my sleep. Earlier, I deamt that I resorted to an instant 3-in1 coffee. I got a pack / sachet and started pouring its contents into a mug, but for some reason, there's something forcibly stopping my hand to pour everything into the mug. (Must be my conciousness na nag-iinarte hahaha) I was able to pour probably half of the powder and told someone that they can use the other half. "Hati na lang tayo, heto oh." I pour in hot water, stirred the mix and took a sip. I tasted the mild sweetness (mild lang dahil konti lang naman kasi) and said, "Okay na 'to." QUE HORROR. BANGUNGOT. HAHA Charot. Ang tagal ko na kasing di nakakainom ng instant 3-in-1 dahil meron naman real #coffee. Also thank you to my supplier of instant brewed coffee, Melvin, life saver.

Popular Posts