2019 in Bits and Pieces

September 1


If you're wondering whatever happened to carrot man, the guy that became viral because he looked good while carrying baskets of carrots, saw him at a National Bookstore today. Hope he got paid for royalty for the use of his photo here. :p Ganito na pala ang covers ng PHR ngayon. I used to read these books in high school.


July 27

May magandang loob na dinaan ito sa opisina: mga kakainin galing Bulacan.







May 24


Today's grind. Literally. Tapos na ako sa phase na nag-e-enjoy akong mag-grind ng coffee beans. Now I prefer to just have ground coffee to brew whenever I feel like having coffee. But I still have some beans, and I don't want them to just go to waste, so I gotta hustle!

May 18


I was just toying with my snack before eating it. I saw some chili in the fridge so I threw it into my ice cream just of pictorial purposes. BUT I do want to have a taste of the real spicy ice cream in Bicol again.


May 6


I had this classic pair of bread and coffee for breakfast. We have other platitos in the office, but for some reason, I like using this brown one that's chipped. I also prefer using the brown mug that's smaller than the other mugs. Sometimes, I'd even have to have two servings of coffee with it because it can only contain much at a time.

30 April


Mandaluyong skyline from Urban Deca.

Popular Posts